I don’t know about you but I am a reborn fan of butter. Growing up I was told margarine was butter and I figured everything was the same. The golden churned goodness all tasted the same for the most part right?! Now that I have really harnessed my health I have found a new appreciation for butter and keeping it in a beautiful butter dish. So we love the Sweese porcelain butter dish.
About the product:
- PRO-GRADE PORCELAIN & SAFE FOR DISHWASHER, MICROWAVE AND FREEZER – The butter holder part is PROUDLY FDA approved and made of durable porcelain, a type of premium LEAD-FREE and NON-TOXIC ceramic, chip-resistant and more sturdy than glass or stoneware. It is easy to clean and dishwasher, microwave, oven and freezer safe. (The cork lid must be hand-wash ONLY)
- TIGHT CORK LID WITH SILICONE RING SEAL – The top lid helps keep your butter sticks or margarine FRESH in the refrigerator WITHOUT mixing other food taste and will snap closed for odors. You can easily take off the ring seal freely if you prefer to.
- GENEROUS SIZE & A PERFECT MATCH FOR MOST BUTTER BRANDS – The container measures 6.3 x 3.7 x 2.9 inches, which is wide and deep enough to hold STANDARD sticks of butter, even 2 sticks. Works perfectly for both WEST and EAST/EUROPEAN coast butters. A great fit for fans of Kerrygold, Land O’Lakes, Plugra Butter and more.
- NO MORE MESS THANKS TO THE DEEP DESIGN – The tall and deep design helps stop the butter sticking to the top of the lid and staying there when you pick up the lid. Without mess, this Sweese modern butter dish adds a touch of elegance to your kitchen.
- 30 DAY NO-CHIP WARRANTY – Your purchase is backed by our exclusive 30-day No-Chip warranty – Sweese will offer a free replacement or refund if anything goes wrong with the product. That’s ZERO risk! Scroll down for more info.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: The bloggers participating in this event have NOT been compensated for this post. Networking Perks provides honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. Networking Perks is NOT responsible for prize fulfillment, Sweese will be sending the prize directly to the winner. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Facebook or any other social media. If you have any questions or would like help in promoting your own product please contact me at Joie@NetworkingPerks.com. The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.