*Five Fish always blog ethically and with transparency. Click HERE!Â Â
I saw in the previous entries how LOTS and I do mean A LOT of you wonderful folks still love duffel bags. Honestly I was quite surprised. I even found that the hubs loves duffels for the ease of use when hurrying through airports or even for overnight trips where he drives. Duffels are those great bags you toss and run with no matter your location.
Plus a duffel is a great carry-on that if you are traveling for pleasure and you do not need to keep your clothes pressed this is fabulous for those quick trips. Just toss all your clothes in and go!
I present to you the AT-GO 22″ Sport Travel Duffel. The AT509 has these fabulous specifications:
- Side-load end compartment holds wet items, shoes or accessories
- Molded feet protect bottom from abrasion
- Strap on back panel allows bag to slip over the extended handle of a wheeled bag.
- Large main compartment with U-shaped zippered opening for easy access.
- Special built-in, high-density foam structure helps maintain the bagâ€™s shape while minimizing weight.
- SRP $150 ARV $69.99
- [Source: HSSC, 2009]
The features The Five Fish enjoy? The amount of packing space in this bag. Truly this duffel packs a punch with all the space, the extra compartments and ease of use. I like to know that I have this bag when in a hurry to pack the hubs for a quick trip or for a quick myself with the kids. Imagine running through the airport, quick and easy with a duffel over your shoulder for sure. Again, what else can you expect from a company that sponsors and supplies the U.S. Ski and Snowboard Team!
Now you can run through airports with this duffel or better, maybe you will be packpacking through Europe with this wonderful piece, so here are your entry details:
MANDATORY ENTRY: What is that one thing you forget to pack that drives you bat crazy! (This is fun folks…be sure to leave your email address or make your blogger profile public)
- Fan High Sierra on Facebook….you get to enter weekly with them to enter to win luggage! Yes, weekly!
- Follow my blog or tell me you do
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway….and this one is all yours have fun with it! Just be sure to mention @KariewithaK and @HighSierraSport
- Fan The Fish on Facebook
- Enter any of my other giveaways
- Grab my holiday button and add to your blog/site