Some women really don’t know what their favorite scents are, but some of my favorite are sandalwood, vanilla, black raspberry, patchouli, almond and citrus. I love warm scents and Scent Design offers a few of these amazing scents for you to create your own perfect, custom oil fragrance. Choose from their vast fragrance list to help you craft your ideal perfume or cologne for your loved one. Each fragrance is listed based on the top note and scent, men’s or women’s, and you can add the special touch of a scent you often find in your luxury fragrances.
Let me not bore you with the details of scents as you learn more about Scent Design:
Scent Design was launched in the summer of 2006, but the idea is much older. After working at a bath and body shop for a few years, I saw a service that was there, yet wasn’t being brought to it’s logical conclusion.
‘Fragrance Bars’ as they are called, have been around since 1970, yet they are hard to find and only tend to exist in some pretty exclusive areas. After searching around the internet to see if I was the only one with this idea, it looked like I was on to something big.
So now that you know you can create your own scent, they are totally unique, exotic, and remarkably irreplaceable why not enter to win a $50 Gift Certificate to create your own scent with Scent Design here is how you can enter to win:
- Tell me your favorite scent, is it warm, cool, refreshing or what is your significant other’s favorite scent or what do you like to smell on them. Visit Scent Design and choose from their wide array of scents and pre-made designs.
- Follow my blog
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway daily for more chances to win, just make sure you link to the post and @Kariewithak for credit
- Fan The Fish on Facebook (worth 2 entries if you are already a fan, worth 5 for first time fans)
- Promote this giveaway on Facebook
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post (worth 2 entries)
- Blog this giveaway (worth 5 entries)
- Subscribe to my feed and or add me to your reader
Contest ends November 20th midnight Arizona Time
As always: No Purchase Necessary, available to US and Canada residents. One entry per household. US postcard entries also acceptable if you do not have access to the above entry options, no limit to postcard entries as long as all are received before the close of the contest, emailÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ for your postcard entry details or to use email as your postcard entrance as these entries will be logged by the administrator of the blog. Winners will be chosen by â€œAnd the Winner isâ€ Failure to adhere to the aforementioned rules set forth by this contest will result in forfeiture of your entry with no notice. Facebook does not promote, endorse, nor sponsor this review and giveaway and will be held harmless. As always, good luck and enjoy.