Are your kids the imaginary play and or full of energy type of play kids? Mine are in every sense, if you give them toys that require their own minds and energy they are off and running, literally. I was seeking more toys for my kids to enjoy outside for play time since they are growing up so fast. I found the PlasmaCar.
The PlasmaCar is one fun ride! The “car” requires no battery power, plugs, just the inertia and energy or your own body and movement to really get cooking. But before the ride, some assembly is required.
But as you can see…the assembly is ever so simple. The wheels, the steering wheel, the steering wheel cap and a hex key to tighten down the nut and bolt on the steering wheel. I would suggest a rubber mallet as the instructions indicate for seating the front wheels and the steering wheel into place.
Once you have taken the short amount of time required to assemble your kids will be off and riding! To “power” the PlasmaCar all your kids have to do is grab the steering wheel at the most narrow location, while seated of course, and turn the wheel from side to side in a swift motion. Just think of how you see people on TV pretending to drive a car, same concept. This action coupled with inertia, centrifugal force, and gravity can really get this toy on the go! Just look at all the fun the kids were having:
- Fan and or follow Pla Smart on Facebook and Twitter (Worth 2 entries for doing both!)
- Follow my blog or tell me you already do
- Follow me on Twitter, or tell me you already do
- Tweet this giveaway, available daily tweet entries: A giveaway of pure fun with @KariewithaK and @PlaSmart Ends 2/2 http://bit.ly/7M1c9i
- Subscribe to my feed
- Blog this giveaway (worth 4 entries)
- Fan The Fish
- Email a friend about this giveaway (2 entries)