I am thoroughly enjoying all the entries for the AT505 because you really can get into the mind of the traveler when it comes to luggage. So let me present to you “Elevate” EL102 28-inch Wheeled Upright. Seems as though wheeled bags make for easier traveling. As a mother of twins anything on wheels makes life easier, so believe me….I feel your pain!
Aforementioned is the fact my husband travels. A lot. Although his traveling has slowed coming into the fourth quarter of this year, he did spend the greater part of the year hustling through security, baggage claims, and various airports and shuttles. His biggest complaint was having a bag that was sturdy, lightweight, and rugged. Based on the comments for the AT505 giveaway everyone wanted a great bag, either to be checked, carried on, and flat out could handle all the wear and tear that happens with traveling. Glad to know that birds of a traveling feather flock together when it comes to luggage.
- Custom molded-corner guards. Will protect your luggage when those baggage workers hoof your luggage all over the place. Helps prevent tears and wear.
- 2″ accordion expansion for extra storage. You want room….they bring it! For those trips where you pack enough but bring home more.
- Zip, hide-away telescoping aircraft aluminum handle system with locking mechanism.
- Tow strap for attaching an extra bag
- Upper front pocket holds airline tickets or travel necessities. Lower front pocket holds magazines and small travel gear.
- High density foam structure helps to maintain the bag’s shape while minimizing weight.
- SRP $300, ARV $149.99
- [Source: HSSC, 2009]
The features The Five Fish like? The top handle that is normally leather and wears away is the lightweight durable fabric and padded for comfort for travelers such as you and I. The inline skate wheels make the “Elevate” EL102 fabulous to maneuver on any surface. What else we like about the bag is that the weight is fabulous. Not too light where it could break and be damaged and not too heavy where you feel like you are lugging around a safe. The total weight….EIGHT and one half pounds! [Source: HSSC] LIGHT! I delivered a baby for that poundage! My daughter who weighs 22 pounds sopping wet can wheel this puppy around so just imagine how easy it is for an adult. Plus again the Elevate has the fabulous fabric to stand up to all the wear and tear the Grid-Weave Duralite,Â® Mini-Weave DuraliteÂ® and DuraweaveÂ®[Source: HSSC, 2009] provide extra durability. I mean if these folks are sponsors for the U.S. Ski and Snowboarding team, this luggage has to stand up to some SERIOUS travel conditions.
But hey…don’t take my word for it. See for yourself and enter to win this fabulous piece of luggage! Here are your deets and please…play fair and follow these simple rules:
MANDATORY (SINGLE) ENTRY: Tell me where in the world you would love to travel and why? Like Italy or Switzerland for the skiing, Australia to hike the outback, Asia to take the Oriental Express into Russia. Tell me where and why. (Be sure to leave an email address or make your blogger profile public, I would hate to not have you be qualified to enter!)
- Follow my blog and tell me you do
- Follow me on Twitter and tell me you do
- Tweet this giveaway daily! “@KariewithaK is sending me packing with @HighSierraSport http://tinyurl.com/yj6qzex “
- Follow @HighSierraSport on Twitter for all the great savings and they have deets for weekly sweeps for luggage
- Fan High Sierra on Facebook to increase your odds of winning luggage too! Weekly drawings!
- Enter any of the other ongoing giveaways for extra entries
- Blog about this giveaway and tell me you did with a link back to me and High Sierra Sport
- Grab my Holiday Button and add it to your site/blog